• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

moving and workers comp ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aarons0913

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?sd

my question is if getting workers comp temp check weekly can you move and will effect my checks? even if can perform light duty,but not at your place of employment.right now they have me placed at a volunteer place with my employer paying my wage's.but do to means beyond my control i have to move,because losing the house i live in now.not like just moving to move.also if true and can stop my weekly temp check can i still get medical treatment for my injury,i have not been released to full duty,just a modifed light duty.also moving effect me getting my mmi impairment rating and a final settlement.am just lost and confused. every attorney i contact seems not to want the case or claims a conflict of intrest.some one please help me understand and some advise or something. thanks so much for your time and sorry for typo error's.have a nice day all...i have told because they have light duty work for me in the state now even though not at my employer it is through a church,that moving to another state will cause my checks to be stopped and cause me to loose all benifits..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">