• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My last post

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

anygoodadvice?

What is the name of your state? New Mexico

This will be my last post on this site. I am not writing with the expectation that I will be given legal advice. I am writing for the purpose of making this public record. I have just been to see the last in a string of attorneys who are obviously being threatened. Perhaps it is not the insurance company doing this as I thought. It may very well be the man who has been stalking me for 4 ½ years. Who or what is capable of doing this I can only speculate upon. What I want to state is this:

I am being stalked
I have been stalked for 4 ½ years by a wealthy, powerful man with the kind of connections that make him virtually untouchable.
My former employer, a California Community College, has video taped evidence of some of the criminal acts this man had perpetrated where I worked. They and their insurance company are engaged in a massive cover-up/slander campaign in an attempt to discredit me and thereby avoid legal responsibility for the involvement of their employee in these criminal acts.
My house is bugged, my phone is tapped, I am followed wherever I go.

It is my hope that someday if I “disappear” my posts here might spark some recognition in the awareness of a reader who is able to see past the unbelievability of this situation to the stark reality of it.

T

TinaY

I am in Indiana. Why do you think you are being stalked? Have you involved the police? What does the stalker have to do with your job?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">