• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need some quick Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TrentSphen

What is the name of your state? North Dakota

I was injured at work 2 times in the last 4 years. once to my lower back, once to my upper back- shoulder. I have been seeking treatment for 3.5 years and nothing has helped, most treatments have made it worse. My doctor has diagnosed me with Fibromyalsia and Piriformis syndrome.

The biggest problem is my job is about to end. and I can not find employment because of my injury. I have had many jobs lined up but I always fail the physical and functional capacity tests.

My question is about a possible settlement! I am 23 years old and have been dealing with this for 3.5 years. I have missed out on several 40-50 thousand a year jobs with room for advancement. I can not find a job and there is not solution for my injury. The stress from this is causing major depression. How much is that worth :confused: , My doctor figures I am 60-70 permanently disabled in use of my back, shoulder and right leg?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">