• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

neuropsychological Testing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lexisnana

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
I was injured at work 2 years ago (fell down a flight of stairs and have been diagnosed with Traumatic Brain Injury) have been on T.D. until last month when my 104 weeks ended. We have been waiting for final report from my Neurologist as he was waiting for cognitive testing to be done. I did not agree with the person who performed the cognitive testing and thankfully either did my neurologist (he stated that the person who performed the testing was inconsistent and does not reflect my current mentation adequately)- so my question is he is asking for for a "re-evaluation or at best a neuropsychological QME performed" does that mean I have to go back to the same person that performed the first one? or can I choose another or do I have the option of seeing my neurologist again? I am trying to figure out what this actually means? as State Fund is not giving me any help.
Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">