• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

overworked

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Here is a real wild story that even I can't believe and it happened to me. Over the weekend I worked a total of 43 hours and when my boss told me I was going to work on Monday at least another 8 hours i told him enough was enough as I was just exhausted from the previous 4 day so on Monday morning I take out the garbage and just callapse on the ground and hurt myself. This morning I got real dizzy and so I went to a doctor and she said I was suffering from overworking and told me not to work the rest of the week. The next step I should take is what?:confused:

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Here is a real wild story that even I can't believe and it happened to me. Over the weekend I worked a total of 43 hours and when my boss told me I was going to work on Monday at least another 8 hours i told him enough was enough as I was just exhausted from the previous 4 day so on Monday morning I take out the garbage and just callapse on the ground and hurt myself. This morning I got real dizzy and so I went to a doctor and she said I was suffering from overworking and told me not to work the rest of the week. The next step I should take is what?:confused:
Call in sick:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">