• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

owcp disabled dependent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

minnesotawheels

i live in california and i am 45 years old, ive lived with my grandmother for 22 years and i am a paraplegic from a car accident when i was 19 years old. my grandmother passed away and i was wondering if i qualify for the disabled dependent grandchild to receive her benifits.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Antigone*

i live in california and i am 45 years old, ive lived with my grandmother for 22 years and i am a paraplegic from a car accident when i was 19 years old. my grandmother passed away and i was wondering if i qualify for the disabled dependent grandchild to receive her benifits.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
I am sorry for your loss.

Did your grandmother pass as a result of a work injury? Did she have any life insurance where you were named as a beneficiary? Did she claim you on her taxes? Were you labled as a dependent on her benefits from her job?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">