• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pain

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rockz

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
Hey everyone, I have missed a couple of weeks of work now due to having shoulder pain. I have had this in varying degrees since last summer. I had an episode earlier this year and was being treated by my doctor, I had nearly recovered and got hit on my upper arm by my supervisor at work. After that the pain was back and I ended up taking some time off of work for it. I wonder what my best course of action is? Thanks...What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

seagoing

If you were injured at work,then a workers comp.claim should be filed.If it was originally a non work ijury,it may become messy.Unless you truly have a work related injury ,that is serious,I advise you be careful during these tough times.You can't be fired for opening a WC claim.But the business is not obligated to keep the job open either in most cases.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">