• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pay out for nerve damage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

Effort67

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Indiana

My niece cut her hand at work and she has a 2 point rating on the damage. She has permanent nerve damage of her index finger. She was 17 at the time of the injury, and she had surgery to repair the muscles and try and repair the nerves. I need to know what the price that she will be offered from the insurance company might be. If anyone knows. Thanks

D

d8ddysgirl

"I need to know what the price that she will be offered from the insurance company might be."

That is not for us to determine. It is up to the lawyers. TO me you can't place a price on this. Its aweful.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Or to put it another way, since no one here is gifted with a crystal ball (well, mine doesn't work very well) we can't tell you what the insurance company will offer.

I agree that this is something you should be discussing with your attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">