• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Poor safety conditions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Canoa

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington

Just started working for a roofer who does not provide quality safety gear(Frayed/short rope ,missing boot spikes ,etc) or safety training. Also, we work with chemicals and there is no MSDS or safety training on how to use them. My employer has not even told me the names of the chemicals! I've brought to his attention the condition of the gear but nothing has been done about it. Is there some legal recourse I can take?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington

Just started working for a roofer who does not provide quality safety gear(Frayed/short rope ,missing boot spikes ,etc) or safety training. Also, we work with chemicals and there is no MSDS or safety training on how to use them. My employer has not even told me the names of the chemicals! I've brought to his attention the condition of the gear but nothing has been done about it. Is there some legal recourse I can take?
**A: instead of legal recourse contact OSHA.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">