• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ppi rating

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Frosty24

What is the name of your state? Indiana
when the rating is 20% to both arms and 1 arm has a degree what does this mean can anyone tell me.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Frosty - have patience. We are all volunteers, doing this on our own time, and this is a holiday weekend. This is not my strong point but someone will eventually be by to answer your question. It's not necessary to post again. :)

OHNnurse

Frosty24 said:
What is the name of your state? Indiana
when the rating is 20% to both arms and 1 arm has a degree what does this mean can anyone tell me.
The % is the amount the part is impaired. You may have an impairment to one part or to the body as a whole. If the rating is 20% to both arms then there must be some injury to both arms. Is the 20% to the body as a whole? This percentage is usually associated with a monetary settlement. The calculations depend on your state's WC laws. It also depends if it is permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanant total disability (PTD). I am not familiar with Indiana WC. You may need to contact an attorney to make sure you recieve a fair settlement.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">