• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pro Per Deposition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aceok1962

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I am in California and was injured in 2007. I returned to work in 2009. I hurt myself again in 2010 and a W/C doctor said it was an excerbation of 2007. I am Pro per and was finally able to get a QME appt. where the doctor in my case has said I have sustained a New Injury in 2010. His deposition is being taken and I want to know what are my rights attending this deposition. Should I have filed something to attend or is it automatic? Can I also ask questions? Can I object to questions? Should I get a Lawyer in this late date? I have filed for Restitution. I'm to close to the end now to mess it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP PLEASE! TIME IS RUNNING OUT FAST.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">