• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

question about Ohio retraining program

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dreemmweaver

What is the name of your state? Ohio.

When they go to retrain you into a different field, do they help with gas money and food while you are there? We also got a call today about someone from workmans comp wanting to meet him at a job search place. Why would they want to do this? They said they are sending us a paper he has to fill out and then sign and bring it to them at the meeting. If he is getting retrained why is this meeting necessary. I wonder if they think they want to get him to work at a less paying job and then they make up the difference? We havent went to our first lawyer meeting but when I get these papers I will call them and see if we should sign this letter. I have heard that they try to get you to sign things when you shouldn't. My husband has a compression fracture at the t-10 area and shattered his wrist in july. The pain is still bad he is taking two three pain medications. Anyone that could help me understand all this would sure help!
Thanks
Jan

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">