• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about ppi and other things?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mlee19841

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pa

I got injured at work back in dec 2010 fastforward to now. They said I have a herniated disc and a couple buldging disc, also joint related problem. I've had 4 different sets of injections on different months with no help. They are looking to do surgery soon if all else fails. Now the doctor wrote up paper work stating my level of disability number is 66%. Now my question is what does that number mean also when they wrote up that paper does a copy get sent to the insurance company. Also is it illegal for a workmens comp nurse to keep calling and harrsing you.

mlee19841

I do have my own doctor, it's a workmens comp nurse that works at the insurance building the claim nurse not a nurse at the companies doctors office.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">