• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

reopen old comp. claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA.
I fell off a roof 30 years ago and broke my pelvis and my back. The broken back was missed back then and wasn't discovered until a second fall in 1998 in which a full body exray was done. I have always had back pain since the original accident but never knew why. I just sucked it up and keep working. Now as I get older these injuries are taking there toll on me to the point I have difficulty doing my work. Can a old claim be reopened to recieve physical theraphy or disability

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA.
I fell off a roof 30 years ago and broke my pelvis and my back. The broken back was missed back then and wasn't discovered until a second fall in 1998 in which a full body exray was done. I have always had back pain since the original accident but never knew why. I just sucked it up and keep working. Now as I get older these injuries are taking there toll on me to the point I have difficulty doing my work. Can a old claim be reopened to recieve physical theraphy or disability
Nope - you are way beyond the SOL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">