• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

salary

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tiab

I was working for a guy.. I was getting paid 1500 a month salary pay..I worked over 99 hours in 10 days and he fired me because idk the reason.. and he says he paid me 500 extra.. he paid me 950..is he entitled to that money?.. can he take me to court?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I was working for a guy.. I was getting paid 1500 a month salary pay..I worked over 99 hours in 10 days and he fired me because idk the reason.. and he says he paid me 500 extra.. he paid me 950..is he entitled to that money?.. can he take me to court?
What US state are you in?

quincy

How do workplace injuries or worker's compensation play into your situation?

What you have provided in the way of information is too little and too vague for anyone here to tell you if your former employer is entitled to money or whether he can take you to court. Would you care to explain what is going on in more detail, please? Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">