• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Settlement Issue!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

precious pearl

What is the name of your state? California. I have been given an evaluation of 52% perm stationary. I havent signed the papers yet; a settlement has been reached. I had a bilateral foot injury; has been resolved. I want to do a compromise and release as opposed to weekly award; I feel that is a waste of my time. I need to know exactly what I am losing in regards to medical and etc. if I reinjure myself? Please help. My time is running out and I need to make a decision. Thank you for your promptness! :rolleyes:

F

faigele

ca. if you take a c&r, your case will be done. you will have no future medical care. if you reinjure yourself at another employer, you will need to file a new claim against that employer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">