• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Settlement of my case....how long does it take?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

IAMOKAY

Missouri. My back was injured June 2002. They closed my case only because they said that there was no reason that I should be hurting as much as I said I was and there was nothing else that they could do to help me. I had been through all the therapy, shots, MRI's, etc. I have 3 herniated discs but the doctor said that a lot of people have herniated disc and nothing becomes of them. He also told me that most people don't have pain in theirs like I do. Well I immediately hired a lawyer to handle my case. Again, that was 2 years ago and I still haven't heard a word from WC as to when I am going to be put on the docket for my case to be heard. Does anyone have an idea of how long a back case goes on before they settle? Also, I am still having a lot of trouble with my back and even paid with my own money to have nerve blocks put into my back. I know that I take a chance of WC not paying for it, but I had to do something because no doctor would see me since it was a WC injury.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">