• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sister-in-law update

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state Arkansas? I wanted to let you all know that my SIL is coming out of the COMA. The SIL family have guardingship over her and my nephew. Now SIL family have a good lawyer, that is good. My brother last custody of his boy, DHS gave custody back to SIL family. I want to thank you all for helping me. bye K.L.D.

rmet4nzkx

This is good news, although there will be a long road to recovery and these will not be the last of the issues to be sure, but at least your nephew is no longer in his fathers's custody and both her and her son's guardianship have been legally transferred so that the father/ex cannot have undue influence. Thank you for the update.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">