• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

solvent vapors and my lungs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

postal1675

What is the name of your state? new york
hi, i work in a screwmachine shop and there is solvent and oil vapors in the air, i have been in this trade for about 10 years. ok now the problem, about 2 years ago my left lung had collapsed, the doctors called it a phneumothorax. well after a couple of weeks it healed and i was fine. well at the beginning of this year my right lung collapsed, it healed and so on, but since then it has collapsed 5 more times leading to surgury that i just recovered from. i have asked the doctors about the vapors and my smoking but get little info, i am looking into this because if it is cause of the vapors or the smoking i want to sue. i was wondering if someone can guide me in the right direction. thank you

dtown7

Have any of your co-workers experienced any health problems similar to yours?If so maybe you could do a class action lawsuit. You first have to get a doctor to tell you exactly what caused the problems. Once you get that medical info then seek a personal injury lawyer; it couldn't hurt. They usually have free consultations and you could find out if you have a case or they could even send you to one of their doctors.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">