• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Therapy Denied

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fuzzylogic

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Tennessee

Anybody ever have their doctor ordered PT stopped? I was going to PT late last year after having surgery for a work injury. My therapist called one morning to say the IC had denied the other PT visits the doctor had ordered. I now have restrictions my employer says they can't accommodate. So now I'm out of a job. I have an atty and should get a settlement soon, but it will not make up for losing my wages at work. If I was allowed to finish my PT I could have had less restrictions and been able to go back to work. My atty said IF we have a BRC we could mention that issue. Just wondered if this has happened to anyone else, and if it could be a legal issue. :confused: Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">