• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unable to preform job duties

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nasutil

What is the name of your state? PA

Over a 2 1/2 year period I have had an ongoing battle with my new supervisor. From day 1 I have been and remain her target.

While I have contacted our HR department and expressed my concerns of "harrasment" I realize there is little I can do.
In one example I received a warning for misuse of company resourses, i.e. I sent a personal email to my husband, however the following week the supervisor that wrote me up sent me a personal email asking about a diet. My feeling is that the rules only apply to my.

Anyway, currently I am being accused by this sup of misrepresenting my numbers. I am in telephones sales. I am required to speak with 32 of my customers per day and note it in a contact manager. When I was brought into HR and told of these allegations a picture of me had already been painted as a liar and a cheat. For the last week the stress has been unbelievable, I have been forced to prove I am not guitly.

I have severe TMJ, and sometimes use FMLA when my jaw locks and prevents me from doing my job, "talking". with the current stress due to these allegations, I have been clentching my jaw so hard that it is locked and to painful to perform my job duties "talk". Stress is a documented contributor to TMD.

Can I file a WC claim, stating that the stress has caused the aggrevation of the TMJ to the extent that I can no longer do my job

Last edited:

HomeGuru

nasutil said:
What is the name of your state? PA

Over a 2 1/2 year period I have had an ongoing battle with my new supervisor. From day 1 I have been and remain her target.

While I have contacted our HR department and expressed my concerns of "harrasment" I realize there is little I can do.
In one example I received a warning for misuse of company resourses, i.e. I sent a personal email to my husband, however the following week the supervisor that wrote me up sent me a personal email asking about a diet. My feeling is that the rules only apply to my.

Anyway, currently I am being accused by this sup of misrepresenting my numbers. I am in telephones sales. I am required to speak with 32 of my customers per day and note it in a contact manager. When I was brought into HR and told of these allegations a picture of me had already been painted as a liar and a cheat. For the last week the stress has been unbelievable, I have been forced to prove I am not guitly.

I have severe TMJ, and sometimes use FMLA when my jaw locks and prevents me from doing my job, "talking". with the current stress due to these allegations, I have been clentching my jaw so hard that it is locked and to painful to perform my job duties "talk". Stress is a documented contributor to TMD.

Can I file a WC claim, stating that the stress has caused the aggrevation of the TMJ to the extent that I can no longer do my job
**A: how does one preform job duties anyway?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You can certainly file a claim; however, whether your w/c carrier will accept the claim is not something we can guarantee.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">