• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

w/c insurance review

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hunter4748

What is the name of your state? KY

My husband had an accident in Jan 1996 and was left paraplegic. Since then he has had all problems relating to paraplegia, including pressure sores, urinary tract issues and this year had to have his legs both amputated due to infection in the bones.

His workers comp insurance co works out of Florida. They are sending someone from a different company along with our local case manager to our house in a couple of weeks to look at remaining accessibility issues and to several of my husbands doctors for a yearly review.

My question is, do we have the legal right to sit in on the appointments with the Insurance Company representative and the local case manager while they discuss issues about my husband and our future.

Thanks for any help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">