• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

walmart injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

darkmdbeener

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas

I work at Walmart (overnight crew) and have recently been injured everything started ok, but now things are getting annoying and a tad fishy.

The first thing was the manager said that if i miss any days then they will count against me. I told him that shouldnt be and that my Dad said that is illegal. They told me they dont belive me, I finaly found papers saying that it was against policy but he still seem like he didnt believe me saying i will have to look it up.

The next thing was that i was put on a bjo (bonafied job offer) for the time being so that i ca have work. the bjo contract that i signed was said that i will get a minimum of 3 days of work sence im on part time. i ask him to explain this futher. What he told me was that i will be able to get more then three and not to worry. Well my restrictions got extended because my injury worsened and he said instead of opening a new bjo and takeing all the time for that he will just extend the bjo. but the last month he has been only schedualing me 2 or even no days a week.

do i have a case?

darkmdbeener

things arent getting better Trying to get hours back but the boss is trying to not give me the maditory 20 cent raise. saying that that position isnt able to get it when eveyone else is getting it, i checked.

and now i am back to working only 1 day a week

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">