• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do about false Statements made by my agency to workmans comp?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kojo.meme

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Ga
My employer is attempting to controvert my claim by issuing false statements to workmans comp as well as releasing information from my medical file to employees to get statements from them.

Last edited:

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Ga
My employer is attempting to controvert my claim by issuing false statements to workmans comp as well as releasing information from my medical file to employees to get statements from them.
What sort of false statements are being made by your employer and what sort of information from your medical file is being disclosed and what sort of statements are being sought from the employees?

(I noticed you were private messaging, kojo.meme - which is a bit unusual for a new member visiting the forum for the first time. Is there a particular forum member you are looking to have answer this question for you? We have several experts in this area of the law.)

Last edited:

kojo.meme

I have been harassed for the past two years by my employer and I have filed numerous griviences and EEO's proving that it happened. I have been emotionally distressed due to their actions. Management has told workmans comp that I have never been harassed or intimidated at all. They have also exposed information from my medical file to get certain employees to disagree with my state of mind during this period.

kojo.meme

What sort of false statements are being made by your employer and what sort of information from your medical file is being disclosed and what sort of statements are being sought from the employees?

(I noticed you were private messaging, kojo.meme - which is a bit unusual for a new member visiting the forum for the first time. Is there a particular forum member you are looking to have answer this question for you? We have several experts in this area of the law.)
Just started using this site. Not sure how I am posting private messages. Please advise me if you can?

Last edited:

quincy

I have been harassed for the past two years by my employee and I have filed numerous griviences and EEO's proving that it happened. I have been emotionally distressed due to their actions. Management has told workmans comp that I have never been harassed or intimidated at all. They have also exposed information from my medical file to get certain employees to disagree with my state of mind during this period.
What from your medical files would the employees be disagreeing with, exactly? What does the employer, in releasing medical information, hope the employees will say that can support his claims you were not intimidated or harassed?

Are you claiming emotional distress and your employer is trying to show that nothing from your medical file indicates you have sought help for this or something?

How exactly do you feel you have been harassed and intimidated?

Sorry, kojo.meme - I have only questions for you at this point, the answers to which may help us answer your questions. :)

(perhaps you were trying out the various functions on this site and clicked on Private Message ... and I was just curious if you were looking for someone in particular to answer your questions)

Last edited:

kojo.meme

What from your medical files would the employees be disagreeing with, exactly? What does the employer, in releasing medical information, hope the employees will say that can support his claims you were not intimidated or harassed?

Are you claiming emotional distress and your employer is trying to show that nothing from your medical file indicates you have sought help for this or something?

How exactly do you feel you have been harassed and intimidated?

Sorry, kojo.meme - I have only questions for you at this point, the answers to which may help us answer your questions. :)

(perhaps you were trying out the various functions on this site and clicked on Private Message ... and I was just curious if you were looking for someone in particular to answer your questions)
No, they know exactly whats in my file I have been seeing a pyscholagist since June 2013, and she has given them information in confidence through my medical file. My employer has given employees information to state that they have or have not seem me react a certain way while at work or in their presence. I have been prevented from performing my assigned duties which is suitable for my injury yet they hold me accountable for my duties. I have restrictions due to a torn rotator cuff which is also in my medical file and they bully me on a regular basis to get me to work outside of my restriction and when I don't I am harassed. I have been told to get updated documentation every month for my injury for my restrictions to be valid but when I ask who would pay my copay, no one whats to talk any more about it. I've asked for reasonable accomodations which was never granted.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">