• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is the difference??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Spatz

What is the name of your state? Texas

What is the difference between an occupational injury insurance policy and a workers compensation insurance policy? What rules do they follow? I have requested a copy of the policy from my employer and insurance adjuster but they refuse to give me a copy of policy or a phone number to call the company. I am trying to get medical care for work relalted injuries and am not having much luck. I have been off work since Oct 2003. They are only letting me see a local work comp doctor who prescribes RX. They will not approve physical therapy. Because of the delay in treatment my condition is getting worse and now I am very depressed. I am sorry to be so ignorant but I have looked everywhere for the answer and could not find it. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">