• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Work injury requiring total knee replacement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rgko4

Kansas; I was injured Aug 27th 1998 had total knee replacement, W/C paid for that. the new knee was put in wrong tried light duty Feb.99 till sept. 99 and had to quit my job because of junk knee finally in Dec 2000 I found another Ortho that would see me. I had another total knee replacement same knee. All Dr.'s said I couldn't work anymore, also Vocational expert stated the same thing. after all this time this has effected my low back and has worn out my other knee and the w/c atty. agreed with that diagnosis.After fighting SSA for 38 month's I got that. Then my atty. packed up my files and sent them to other atty.'s and finally found one that would take the case. I would like to know how long the IC atty. can drag this out. It has been almost 6 1/2 years and very well documented that I can never work again and I am not a candidate for Voc. Rehab

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">