• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

work related injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

loosealot102

Hello everyone please help if you can . I live in utah and i was injured at work and i have been to the doctor several times had xrays and an mri done and just yesterday got the results back .the injury was to my right wrist the cause was from falling down at work i have a lot wrong with my wrist and after several exams 1 xray and an mri the doctor is sending me to an ortho to get further help in repairing my wrist . My question is this i have been released to work no restrictions but at times it hurts so bad i cannot even turn a door knob ,the type of work i do is very demanding lots of lifting 50lb bags all day long moving 55 gallon drums around some weighing up to 600 lbs .what rights do i have and why am i being made to go back to work with no restrictions pending a ortho dr appointment and further examination i have told them that it hurts when i do most anything please help i dont know what to do

canhelp

until your orthopedic apt you can contact your treating doctor or use an emergency room when you require treatment or need to discuss your disability status.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">