• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Workers' Comp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Barb Slater

If someone's able to help me with this, it'd be great. Someone has been on Worker's Comp leave for some time, but their doctor is now releasing them. However, during their absence their job has been eliminated and the department completely re-ordered. Is an employer obligated to continue to employ them? By the way I'm in California.

Thanks, in advance.

N

Nennis D Reid

I worked for the city of virginia beach in the state of virginiia.
my job was to plan and implement field trips for a new teen camp program at the bow creek recreational center.

one of the field trips i planned was to a putt-putt golf course that also had batting cages. I batted along with the kids and injured my back. I informed by boss went to the doctor i was told to go to and he said that i had strained my back badly. I took about a week off. I went back to work, but my back still bothers me alot.

I cant stand for long periods of time. it is very painful.
This accident happened in july of 2001. What are my rights? I no longer am employed there because it was just a position for the summer.

Sincerely,

inpain

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">