• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Workers Comp Benefits CNAII

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bernadette Mckn

North Carolina(only U.S. law)?
I had my accident 5/23/2011 I was out of work 4-5 days because off off pain my injury was to my lower back my pay was cut from 100%to80% I'm getting from 9.75 to 7.80 I was doing 12hrs shift the doctor put me 5days a week instead of 12hrs the employer told me that workers comp would pay the difference between my wages but I had not heard from them about any payment or receive anything yet do you think I need to seek legal advice or just wait what I feel is the Doctor and Workers Comp is working together they really are not for the employee's :confused:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
North Carolina(only U.S. law)?
I had my accident 5/23/2011 I was out of work 4-5 days because off off pain my injury was to my lower back my pay was cut from 100%to80% I'm getting from 9.75 to 7.80 I was doing 12hrs shift the doctor put me 5days a week instead of 12hrs the employer told me that workers comp would pay the difference between my wages but I had not heard from them about any payment or receive anything yet do you think I need to seek legal advice or just wait what I feel is the Doctor and Workers Comp is working together they really are not for the employee's :confused:
Sure, talk to a few attorneys - most initial consultations are free.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">