• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Workers Compensation Appeal question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

craftyprincess

Virginia

I had an accident in March. I was hit on the head with a heavy metal object while at work. I also had issues with a lot of neck pain from this accident. The Insurance Adjuster approved head injury.

Today, I got a letter from the Workers Compensation Commission and it said I was awarded Lifetime Medical benefits for medical treatment for the body part: Head

The neurologist has been treating me for neck pain. I have 30 days to appeal the decision. I was wondering if I should appeal for them to add the body part "neck." The Insurance Adjuster claim that the first doctor did not put it in his report. So why did the first doctor give me a prescription for muscle relaxer, muscle pain and Vicodin. It was for my neck pain.

Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">