• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Workers compensation person wants to come to my home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SadSally

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Minnesota

Today we received a call from someone claiming to be part of the WC group that is paying my husband for his work injury.

The person said it was their practice to meet and follow up with persons 12 weeks after surgery, to discuss rehabilitation so they want to meet next Monday with my husband to discuss his rehab.

I'm confused, my husbands next doctor visit is scheduled for February 22nd, and WC knows this. Until that time we have no clue if my husband can return to work or what his restrictions might be. Yet, we have a call from WC discuss rehab...

Does this sound right??

Thank you... ~S~

latigo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Minnesota

Today we received a call from someone claiming to be part of the WC group that is paying my husband for his work injury.

The person said it was their practice to meet and follow up with persons 12 weeks after surgery, to discuss rehabilitation so they want to meet next Monday with my husband to discuss his rehab.

I'm confused, my husbands next doctor visit is scheduled for February 22nd, and WC knows this. Until that time we have no clue if my husband can return to work or what his restrictions might be. Yet, we have a call from WC discuss rehab...

Does this sound right??

Thank you... ~S~
Minnesota’s Department of Labor and Industry Administrative Rules (5220.0110) provide in part:

“The insurer shall file a disability status report to notify the commissioner of a referral for a rehabilitation consultation or to request a waiver of rehabilitation services.”

I suggest that you submit your questions by calling the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry Workmans’ Compensation Hotline 1-800-342-5354.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">