• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workmans comp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bornfree

What is the name of your state? wisconsin

I work for a motel in wi dells. I was in so many words forced to give my notice to quit. I had to give a four week notice due to the fact I am on salary. A week after I gave my notice I fell in the parking lot at work on the ice and am now on restrictions from the doctor. Because of my injury I cannot at this time look for another job. Should I be able to get workers comp. until I am released from the restrictions even though I am no longer working for the company where I got hurt. I feel they are still responsible for me as I was still working for them when this happened.
thank you

Beth3

Yes, as long as you are physically unable to work, you will be eligible to receive temporary total disabilty benefits from the empoyer's WC carrier.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">