• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workman's comp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

meel96

What is the name of your state?Pennsylvania

My question is if I have a herniated disk, c6-c7 level with a pinched nerve in my neck extending to my right arm, been on workmens comp for 9 years what would be a good payoff in settlement?
P.S.
I was recieving workmens comp check every 2 weeks for those years!

Last edited:

tjr5150

Did they try to fix it? Have you reached MMI? Do you have a attorney? If you have reached MMI you would recieve an ipairiment rating.. This will tell you what there offer is..

meel96

I really don't know nothing about mmi's, but I do have an attorney. Can u give me a number on an offer for settlement because the gave me an offer and I am confused on what to do? What settlement do u think would be fair for me ?
Please reply back tjr5150

tjr5150

No, nobody on here can really give you an offer of what a settlement should be or what would be fair for you.. That is up to you and your attorney.. MMI is maxamium medical improvement.. It means there is nothing more the doctor can do for you.. Now what you have to decide is do you want to live with the pain? Do you want your back fixed? Ask yourself these questions and then you will know what is a fair offer for yourself..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">