• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workmans comp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JimmySally

I currently have an ongoing case in the state of Illinois,I will be having my third shoulder surgery in three years this Sat the 7th, now I was told that I would have to pay back all the workmans comp pay that I recieved while being off. What's the truth to this? And how much can one expect to recieve in a settltement after this is over?

abaga

Why are they saying you have to pay back all of the WC Pay? They would have to give you some reason for demanding this from you.

There is no way to determine the amount of your settlement. Having three shoulder surgeries is not all that is factored in when making the decision. You need to talk with your WC Atty who can evaluate your file and come up with what s/he thinks is a fair settlement.

I currently have an ongoing case in the state of Illinois,I will be having my third shoulder surgery in three years this Sat the 7th, now I was told that I would have to pay back all the workmans comp pay that I recieved while being off. What's the truth to this? And how much can one expect to recieve in a settltement after this is over?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">