• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workmans comp help.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kcdcc

my state is missouri.i would like to know whats is the formula for figuring workmans comp in my state. going to see the doctor for the last time this friday and would like to have a little heads up against the wc rep! any help is greatly appreciated.

tjr5150

I don't think your gonna get the answer you want here. If your doctor puts you at MMI, you will recieve a impairiment rating. Your rating will determine the money award you will recieve from the insurance company, if any is awarded at all. The higher the rating the bigger the award.

kcdcc

i tore the labrum on my right shoulder as well as the cartelidge and had bone chips and brusitus. was out for 4 months after the surgery i believe he will give me and mmi i was just wondering if there is a formula for figuring this things out once you find out your disability rating!

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I'm sure there is, but no one here is going to be able to tell you what it is.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">