• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Workmans Comp Laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

feeling let dow

My workmans Comp is in the state of Alabama and my lawyer is not working for me he is only trying to settle for the money he think they owe he is not asking for a items check or money for when they paid me late or not at all. I feel let down and I have had to started seeing a therapist because all I have lost because of this injuries.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
My workmans Comp is in the state of Alabama and my lawyer is not working for me he is only trying to settle for the money he think they owe he is not asking for a items check or money for when they paid me late or not at all. I feel let down and I have had to started seeing a therapist because all I have lost because of this injuries.
It's not your WC attorney's job to seek recovery on late or unpaid wages that are not related to your injury or illness.

commentator

We'd need to know more about this situation before anyone could make any sort of suggestion or have any ideas about what is going on.

quincy

If your attorney is working to settle your case, he is working for you. Most cases will settle.

But worker compensation cases can take a lot of time to get to the point where they settle.

If you feel you need a therapist, then it is good you are seeing one. And if you can post back with more information about your situation, we can perhaps offer you more information and some advice.

(bumping spam off main board)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">