• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongfully put on leave

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aunsharey

Tn. Had an incident with another manager accusing me of stealing. After he was found wrong,I gotta text the next morning however, from my store manager saying I couldn't come back until they investigate what happened to the money. The next day I texted bk and said "so I'm on unpaid leave until theft investigation is over" she then changed the reason to "u have excessive write ups for conflict with other employees" I do not have one write up. Her and the guy that accused me are real close.

justalayman

Was there a question in there somewhere?

The employer is not obligated to give you work hours if they choose not to. They don't even need a reason other than they don't want to give you hours.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
This may or may not be putting you on leave unfairly, but it is not wrongful (illegal).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">