• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Form I-130 Employer Name & Address

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

legalques4var

I am filling form I-130 & i-485 for green card application. Following are two of my questions about employer's name and address in Form I-130.
  1. The employer name on my Form W2 is really big (6-7 words) and the Space on the form is to Small (allowing up to 5 words) how should I add the employer name in the form?
  2. The employer address in form w2 is having the address of the company headquarters which is in a different state and is different from the physical location. What should I mention as the employer address in form I-130 and i485?

shafique

I am filling form I-130 & i-485 for green card application. Following are two of my questions about employer's name and address in Form I-130.
  1. The employer name on my Form W2 is really big (6-7 words) and the Space on the form is to Small (allowing up to 5 words) how should I add the employer name in the form?
  2. The employer address in form w2 is having the address of the company headquarters which is in a different state and is different from the physical location. What should I mention as the employer address in form I-130 and i485?
Employer Name: Use the first 5 words of the employer name on Form I-130 & I-485. Explain in Part 7 "Additional Information" that the full name is "[Full Employer Name]".If you learn more than visit ( link removed) because it is very informative about different law and regulations.

Employer Address: Use the physical work location address on both forms. Mention the headquarters address (if different) in Part 7 "Additional Information" as "Company Headquarters".

quincy

Employer Name: Use the first 5 words of the employer name on Form I-130 & I-485. Explain in Part 7 "Additional Information" that the full name is "[Full Employer Name]".If you learn more than visit [link] because it is very informative about different law and regulations.

Employer Address: Use the physical work location address on both forms. Mention the headquarters address (if different) in Part 7 "Additional Information" as "Company Headquarters".
shafique, your post was reported for moderator review. I don’t know why you provided the poster with the link to a website about Arkansas.
legalques4var, for help filling out your application, you should contact an immigration office in your area.

What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">