• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspend Spousal and Child Support for Spouse and Child who have Disappeared

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

Yes of course she thinks she is protecting her daughter from me, but I am not here needing to defend myself against my ex wife, and the legal system would not have given us joint custody if they thought I was not a positive, loving influence to my child. I assure you I was always an outstanding father to my daughter, but I don't need to start a thread on a legal advice forum to defend myself. I could tell you my ex is wacky and that is why she is doing this, but I don't see how that is helpful in learning how to proceed with my current circumstances any more than your exploring her motivations.

Anyway, LdiJ suggested I need to get real legal advice, which is probably the simple truth. Sorry for wasting anyone's time here.
I didn't ask or even imply that you defend yourself. I am not accusing you of anything. I asked those question to try and get a better idea of what may, in her mind, be a motivation for this behavior in hopes of helping you.

You did give me an idea of why she is doing what she is doing. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">