• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can i get a miss trial?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

exspo94

You have an aggravated assault charge against your partner. A restraining order is appropriate.
That dose sound logical. Though i dont even know who the charges are against. I dont think it is my partner. Seeing as they were just there and nothing about the situation was directed at them. But thank you everyone for the information shared.

quincy

That dose sound logical. Though i dont even know who the charges are against. I dont think it is my partner. Seeing as they were just there and nothing about the situation was directed at them. But thank you everyone for the information shared.
Your public defender, when you have the opportunity to speak to him, should be able to explain to you what is going on and why.

If your public defender seems rushed, don't let that deter you from asking the questions you need to ask and getting the answers you need to understand the charges against you. He is made available to help you and represent your interests in court.

We all appreciate the thanks, exspo94. Good luck.

justalayman

The charges are against YOU.

Let your attorney have a go when you are assigned one and only speak to him about your case. No more Internet forums.
I believe he meant who the victim(s) is/are. He was wanting to get the nco dropped that prohibits contact with his partner. If neither posssible victim is his partner it’s quite possible that nco can be dropped.

Of course, as all others have stated, wait for your attorney to get involved. That is something he or she would have to handle anyway.

quincy

In my head, I'm hearing, "Can I get a witness? Can I get a witness? Talking about my baby, she's some kind of wonderful..."
It is good that I don't mind having Motown songs stuck in my head ... because that is where this one now is.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">