Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by zebrastrips2 View Post
    He is adamant that it is a felony in the state of Texas to even mention his case because he had it expunged.

And no, I havenít posted here before. He is an engineer .... and is there any penalty other than civil ? I did see civil (slander if printed or published after expungement).
    He is an engineer, not a law professional.

Stop listening to his advice.

I suggest you consult a local atty for a reality check.

It could be slander if you say that he was convicted, because the record has been expunged. It is not slander to say you have a scar on your wrist because of his actions.

Slander is the least of it. I could see that.

Itís his statement that it is a FELONY if i or anyone else discuss it...is what I thought was insane.

It is just tough because most times everything is fine, but he clearly is not nice or kind...when it comes to this issue.

Itís his statement that it is a FELONY if i or anyone else discuss it...is what I thought was insane.

It is just tough because most times everything is fine, but he clearly is not nice or kind...when it comes to this issue.
    TWICE this <spit> man has held you hostage. He has seriously injured you and also prevented you from calling for help. How many crimes against you does he have to commit before you'll see the light? I hope the time it takes for you to get out is less than the time before he kills you.

So true.

Being alone is less lonely than being with someone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by LdiJ View Post
    Quincy...in this instance you are not only wrong but irresponsible.
    You are wrong. There are things called gag orders. There are state secrets that cannot be revealed (Edward Snowden -- he didn't lie but revealed what he knew). I could go into other things that are illegal but you are not going to acknowledge your ignorance. The one to pound sand should be you, LDIJ.

Last edited by m martin; 01-11-2018 at 11:54 AM.
    Parents should remember 3 things: Love your kids more than you hate your ex; when you have children the relationship with the other parent is until death; your children determine what type of nursing home you end up in.
    Nothing stated by me should be taken as giving you legal advice or forming an attorney/client relationship.

Attorney-GAL in Ohio.

I've removed the knife from my back, polished it, and will one day return it -- long after you think I have forgotten.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12