• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Leave In Peace

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lionel Fauquier

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania/West Virginia

I would have posted this in my last thread , but I no longer have the option of doing so since it's closed , which is why I'm putting it here . I know this falls under the general definition of trolling , but I'm doing this for the very benevolent reason of defending my good name ( a thing I take very seriously ) as well as bidding farewell . In any case the moderators here can most certainly add this post to my latest thread and I humbly ask that they do so . :)

At any rate I'm sincerely sorry if I offended any of you guys and/or wasted your time . I'm guilty of the sin of not researching things properly , which is inexcusable in this day and age . Therefore I bring you my honest repentance ...

On the other hand I have one piece of unsolicited advice for certain members of this forum , which is rather fair and square since I received some unsolicited advice as well . Which is chill out a bit more guys . I honestly mean no offense , but it would be great for the online experience of all if some of you were to chill out a bit and refrain from making posts containing baseless/uncalled for accusations every time a newbie was to make a post that rubbed y'all wrong . I'm not trying to tell y'all what to do , just some food for thought . :)

At any rate in I came in peace and in peace I leave you ,

So Peace Out ! :)

Lionel Fauquier

Just Blue

I would have posted this in my last thread , but I no longer have the option of doing so since it's closed , which is why I'm putting it here . I know this falls under the general definition of trolling , but I'm doing this for the very benevolent reason of defending my good name ( a thing I take very seriously ) as well as bidding farewell . In any case the moderators here can most certainly add this post to my latest thread and I humbly ask that they do so . :)

At any rate I'm sincerely sorry if I offended any of you guys and/or wasted your time . I'm guilty of the sin of not researching things properly , which is inexcusable in this day and age . Therefore I bring you my honest repentance ...

On the other hand I have one piece of unsolicited advice for certain members of this forum , which is rather fair and square since I received some unsolicited advice as well . Which is chill out a bit more guys . I honestly mean no offense , but it would be great for the online experience of all if some of you were to chill out a bit and refrain from making posts containing baseless/uncalled for accusations every time a newbie was to make a post that rubbed y'all wrong . I'm not trying to tell y'all what to do , just some food for thought . :)

Lionel Fauquier
Enjoy your Patriots Day. :)

quincy

Lionel Fauquier
Although apologies are always nice, there is no need for you to apologize to us. You received some rude replies to your pretty simple questions. I am sorry you were made to feel unwelcome.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">