• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is a Lawyer the only person that may file a motion to place on calender?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Plenneper

What is the name of your state Nevada.

My Friend is in jail and is pregnet and in on a probation hold for not reporting to probation. She left becuse she needed to get away from the people she was hanging around and getting in trouble with.

when she left she did everything she was told to do plus more. She entered into a rehab for a year. Entered into a nursing school and graduated with a 4.0 GPA. Got a job in a doctors office started paying a lawyer to take care of the probation problem. Than she got picked up from work. Now she sits in jail worried about loosing her job. We can't afford a attorney to place a motion to be placed on calender. My question can anyone file this motion or dose i need to be a attorney?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
The only person OTHER THAN YOUR FRIEND who can represent your friend (file things and write things) is an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">