• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shughes89

I'm needing advice please help me I was on an adult dating app seen a lady I wanted to talk to her profile said she was 20 I am 28 but have been getting responses from many fake people robots etc trying to get me to sign up for another website, anyways she texts me one night saying she just got out the shower me being bored said send some pics she responded with"send some too" which I did very dumb because i get a response back saying are you ok with me being 17!? At the time I should have dropped everything entirely,but because of the fake bull**** I thought this had to be a joke as well so I entertained the conversation nothing more as sexual conversation,but to that of hey what are you doing type.after a couple days her dad calls talking bout pressing charges but if I can pay his daughter phone cancelation fee (350$) that they won't press charges my question is can I get in trouble I already have felony for a drug charge long ago don't want another

quincy

I'm needing advice please help me I was on an adult dating app seen a lady I wanted to talk to her profile said she was 20 I am 28 but have been getting responses from many fake people robots etc trying to get me to sign up for another website, anyways she texts me one night saying she just got out the shower me being bored said send some pics she responded with"send some too" which I did very dumb because i get a response back saying are you ok with me being 17!? At the time I should have dropped everything entirely,but because of the fake bull**** I thought this had to be a joke as well so I entertained the conversation nothing more as sexual conversation,but to that of hey what are you doing type.after a couple days her dad calls talking bout pressing charges but if I can pay his daughter phone cancelation fee (350$) that they won't press charges my question is can I get in trouble I already have felony for a drug charge long ago don't want another

Please provide the name of your state.

Thanks.

But, yes, you can get into trouble for sending nude photos of yourself to minors. What you experienced is more likely to be a scam, however. Do not send money. Do not respond to any communications from the "girl or her dad." Stay off the internet and instead, when you are bored, go for a walk or read a book.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">