• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Removal From Sex Offender Registry

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jltjr

What is the name of your state? OHIO

I have a question. A person was convicted of having sex with girlfreind while living with her parents. This person was convicted of Unlawful sexual conduct with a minor(girl was 15, guy was 20) . Guy pleads guilty, gets senteced as a sexually oriented offender. Is there any way to be removed from sex offender registry before the registration time period expires(10 year registration)

You Loser!

jltjr said:
What is the name of your state? OHIO

I have a question. A person was convicted of having sex with girlfreind while living with her parents. This person was convicted of Unlawful sexual conduct with a minor(girl was 15, guy was 20) . Guy pleads guilty, gets senteced as a sexually oriented offender. Is there any way to be removed from sex offender registry before the registration time period expires(10 year registration)

Did you catch my forum name?

justalayman

Why would you ever think somebody who has been convicted of a sex crime has any right or reason to be de-listed?

jltjr

I feel that all circumstances should be considered before juding a person. If you feel so strongly about that, thats fine, thats your opinion. Im not saying that all persons convicted of a sex crime should have rights when released, but when a young kid makes a dumb choice, they should be punished, but not have that "label" placed on them. They are people out there who intentley set out to use sex as a tool of intimadation and control. Those people should NOT, be allowed in public at all. If anyone else has some useful advice, it would be helpful

Happy Trails

jltjr said:
I feel that all circumstances should be considered before juding a person. If you feel so strongly about that, thats fine, thats your opinion. Im not saying that all persons convicted of a sex crime should have rights when released, but when a young kid makes a dumb choice, they should be punished, but not have that "label" placed on them. They are people out there who intentley set out to use sex as a tool of intimadation and control. Those people should NOT, be allowed in public at all. If anyone else has some useful advice, it would be helpful
The courts feel differently. The 20 year old was old enough to know that having contact with a 15 year old is illegal. Even if he had felt he was being seduced, he needs to learn to think with the correct head.

AHA

jltjr said:
a young kid makes a dumb choice, they should be punished, but not have that "label" placed on them.
A 20 year old is NOT a "young kid", they know EXACTLY what they are doing and if it's wrong or not. The 20 year old ADULT was too horny for a girl child to even give a damn about the law and the consequences.
What an accomplishment!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

jltjr

well i can say this, this board isnt helpful at all. Someone ask for serious legal advice, and gets personal opinion. Everyone makes a mistake at some point in time, and sometimes try to do right. In some instances , the young girls lie and by the time the girl tells the guy. its too late. For some very few and rare instances, a guy is unfairly punished. Yes, I agree in the fact if you do anything to harm a child, you should be punished severly. Sometimes more than law should be considered when it comes to things like that, but thanks for no help at all

justalayman

jltjr said:
Yes, I agree in the fact if you do anything to harm a child, you should be punished severly.
Well you said it all right there. The person involved harmed a child. Let them serve their punishment.

Wizard of Law!

jltjr said:
well i can say this, this board isnt helpful at all. Someone ask for serious legal advice, and gets personal opinion. Everyone makes a mistake at some point in time, and sometimes try to do right. In some instances , the young girls lie and by the time the girl tells the guy. its too late. For some very few and rare instances, a guy is unfairly punished. Yes, I agree in the fact if you do anything to harm a child, you should be punished severly. Sometimes more than law should be considered when it comes to things like that, but thanks for no help at all

We're so god damned sorry we could, and wouldn't, give you the answer you wanted. It's a terrible thing when there's no alternative - - something your 20 year old should have thought about with his brain, and not his hard penis.

BelizeBreeze

jltjr said:
well i can say this, this board isnt helpful at all.
You want help?

Send this little maggot to me for five minutes so I can sharpen my machete on his little 'toy' ....

That will insure he never harms a child again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">