• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Retail theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Loveant103

retail theft
I was accused of retail theft . Airport police came to me ask if I stole anythin last two weeks. I said no .. they detained me and had me transferred to police station.. they said they had footage of me I was later release that day 430am no charges was filed no evidence of footage no RoR no Bail no judge The airport detectives are hold my airport badge and not allowing me to return to work They said they gathering evidence and a warrant will be issued This happen dec 18 It is now Jan 19 I went to city hall there isnt no record or charges The detectives said a warrant was issued and is pending at the DA office I need help I need to get back to work I wasnt charged with anythin they have nothing Im innocent ... been out of work for a month and the airport police wont allowed me to retain my badge

Just Blue

retail theft
I was accused of retail theft . Airport police came to me ask if I stole anythin last two weeks. I said no .. they detained me and had me transferred to police station.. they said they had footage of me I was later release that day 430am no charges was filed no evidence of footage no RoR no Bail no judge The airport detectives are hold my airport badge and not allowing me to return to work They said they gathering evidence and a warrant will be issued This happen dec 18 It is now Jan 19 I went to city hall there isnt no record or charges The detectives said a warrant was issued and is pending at the DA office I need help I need to get back to work I wasnt charged with anythin they have nothing Im innocent ... been out of work for a month and the airport police wont allowed me to retain my badge
Free Advice is a U.S. based site and you were asked when posting your thread your State. Soooo. Once again. What is the name of you state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">