• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Allow release of insurance info or not?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ToniKysyy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California.
A friend had a 3 car accident driving my car. I was not present. He rear-ended a car, which then rear-ended one in front of him.
Even though the third driver refused the police offer of medical help and just drove off with what only looked like a dent in the bumper,
he is claiming that his car was a total loss and that he received 'soft tissue' injuries that he is still receiving care for, 5 months later.
He has hired an attorney who now requests to learn my policy's bodily injury limits. My insurance company sent a form for me to sign
to either allow the release of my info or deny it.

Which would be more beneficial to me, to allow this lawyer to get my insurance policy limits info or not?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">