• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Burned car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PayrollHRGuy

You can use either the edit button or the reply to thread button to add your question and details. Don't use the "preview post" button. It has issues.

Larondo

My car was damaged in the fed ex employee parking lot.The employee whose car burned my car has no insurance who is responsibile.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
My car was damaged in the fed ex employee parking lot.The employee whose car burned my car has no insurance who is responsibile.
Why did the car burn? Without knowing the answer to that, nobody can say who is "responsible".

Why doesn't your insurance cover the damage?

Larondo

Old car carry liability only ins company said uninsured property ins will not cover unless there was contact even though his car was 2 feet from my car and exploded parts in to my car

Zigner

Old car carry liability only ins company said uninsured property ins will not cover unless there was contact even though his car was 2 feet from my car and exploded parts in to my car
You actually ignored the more important question.

Zigner

Not sure that it would even matter, since there is no evidence to show that the owner of the other car is even liable in this situation.

adjusterjack

Old car carry liability only ins company said uninsured property ins will not cover unless there was contact
You are going to have to read your policy section to see if that's right.

It's possible that your coverage requires the "collision" of another vehicle with yours and defines "collision" as the impact of two vehicles.

I have not found any sample coverage forms online so you'll have to rely on the exact wording of yours.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">