• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Concussion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gm92452

I was recently rear ended. I received a minor concussion per MD. A friend told me, I should get something for pain and suffering. What does a concussion go for in California? When they make an offer, I just want to have an idea what monetary value is placed on this. Thank you.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gm92452:
I was recently rear ended. I received a minor concussion per MD. A friend told me, I should get something for pain and suffering. What does a concussion go for in California? When they make an offer, I just want to have an idea what monetary value is placed on this. Thank you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

They go for about $14.95 each, with no ups, and no extras. Just kidding.

If you want to know our views on this type of question, in depth, then please go to page 2, and read the post entitled "Please????????????" by Haley3." If you have any questions after than, come back to this location and post it.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

L

lars coltrane

And here I always thought the value of a concussion depended on the size of the head!

All joking aside, we both hope that you are feeling better and have a full and complete recovery.

Among all the other factors regarding value, one that I am not sure that we discussed before is the location where the accident occured (some courts are known to have generous juries and others are know to have stingy juries).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">