• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hit by drunk driver while living in my parked car.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jimweda

Did this happen in San Diego? I think I read about this accident. Just curious.
Wow, this kind of saddens me to know someone else in California suffers my same fate. This happened in Mid-City (Los Angeles) at about 3am on the 5th of this month.

I hope the do better than I expect to.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
No apologies needed.

I appreciate your kind words and thanks. I am the product of a mother who loved unconditionally all living things. Far from being like her, I keep her memories alive through my gestures even when I find hesitations or difficulties in what I'm presented with.

I still have hope and believe in the saying of "inherently, we as humans are good" otherwise I would have nothing to hold on to.

Two things I try to live by:

One person, possibly changed by a kind gesture, no matter how small, is a generation closer to a more caring and loving existence.

When irritated by anothers actions I try to keep in mind that this person could just be having a bad day. The loss of a loved one, losing a job, broken relationships would lead me into a temporary loss of consideration for others.

Enough of my babbling. I apologize to all in the forum and the OP. Oh wait, I'm the OP here! (okay, well it was funnier in my head)

Thanks for all the great replies.

jimweda

No apologies needed.
Sorry for the unrelated post but I just had to add this.

I'm at the bus stop because I have to talk to a lawyer about my case. I don't have much money but I have to get there. I notice something rolled up on one of the bus signs and see a rolled up dollar bill.

I unroll it and there is $3 and what looked like a receipt. Turns out to be a note that says: God bless U, think positive... Keep trying... Spread love...

It's random acts like this that have me continue to believe people are good. Keep in mind, this is not in the best neighborhood.

This act follows my one of two ways to go through life in my previous post. I just thought the synchronicity was fantastic and wanted to share this with others.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">